Wednesday, June 6, 2012

So...this site will be changing its looks soon b/c I will be changing grades!! At the end of this school year I decided to be "movin' on up" to 3rd grade.  My classroom has already been moved and my bulletin boards are slowing being put up.  It's CRAZY how much stuff you can accumulate in just 4 years of teaching.  Now the new curriculum and ideas are all swirling around in my head right now!  We are getting lots of new technology in our school and I'm pumped to be able to incorporate that even more into my teaching.  I did love my years in first grade and will miss the lil' guys...but I am excited for the adventures ahead in 3rd grade.  So goodbye First Grade Funny Bunnies...we will see what I come up with for my 3rd grade blog!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am SO excited to hear your news.,,.I am moving on up to 3rd as well. It was partly my choice....I could choose to move OR have my principal move me ...I am KINDA excited about the switch. I will be following you and your blog thru this new journey!
    You can check out my class weebly...
    mrsrooses1stgrade.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete