Friday, January 27, 2012

My first FREE item on TPT!



After encouragement from my teaching buddies...I decided to make a mini math unit for the Super Bowl next week!  So tonight I created a PayPal account...created a Teacherspayteachers account and booyah...I added my first unit.  I got 16 downloads while I watched the movie Courageous!  Wow!  Maybe next year I will have added some literacy too.  I have ideas, but just not enough time!  Keep an eye out for more units and such to come!  I might be a little too excited about all of this!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. congrats! I just downloaded the packet and it was so cute I went back to see if you had included a blog link so I could come over and check it out! I just became your newest follower

    I would love for you to visit my blog and follow me too
    Ms. Patterson
    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! The activities are fun and sure to motivate all your students.

    Michelle
    Teach123

    ReplyDelete